Innosilicon T3 in sleep mode consumes 1650 watt with 33 TH/s, which allows to use two-factor counter, if the electricity is expensive.
Innosilicon T3 is the most profitable miner in its hashrate niche.
The Terminator 3 (T3) ASIC miner model was released by Innosilicon for full-fledged competition with Bitmain miners in 2019. Thanks to the design features, the developers of T3 managed to achieve their goals and achieve the first place in terms of profitability in their hashrate niche, at the time of release.
An important feature of Innosilicon T3 is the fact that the miner can work in the energy saving mode, reducing electricity consumption to the norms of a two-tariff meter. This leads to a significant reduction in the cost of production during “night” mining.
- Several variants of the miner’s operation, including an energy-saving mode
- Equipped with modern chips
- Innosilicon is one of the three largest manufacturers of mining equipment, which guarantees the absence of problems with service and spare parts
- The high noise level makes it only suitable for working in non-industrial premises
- Relatively large weight of the equipment
|Maximum dispersal||no data|
|Release date||August 2018|
|Noise level||high – 70 db|
Release date – August 2019
Algorithm – SHA-256
Hashrate – 50 TH/s
Overclocking – no data available
Operating temperature range 0-40 C
Consumption – 3100 W
Dimensions – 265x203x277mm
Weight – 8,9 kg
Noise level – 70db
ASIC chip – 7nm