At the end of 2019, Innosilicon released a version of the T2Tz miner that extracts Bitcoin with higher performance than T2 models. The prefix ” z ” denoted a lighter-weight model, thanks to the optimization of the production and assembly process.
At the same time, Innosilicon T2Tz has retained all the advantages of the previous generation of AIS:
|Chips||5 C to 30 C|
|Size||340 х12,5 х155 мм|
|Noise level||72 Db|
ASIC works on the SHA 256 algorithm, mining Bitcoin with a hashrate of 30 Th/s, the power consumption is 2200 watts. The weight of the equipment is 8.6 kg, much less than the 11-kilogram T2T model.
The device is supplied with its own power supply unit operating with a voltage of 220 V in the temperature range from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Three cryptocurrency mining modes for 30 Th/s (2100 W), 26 Th/s (2100 W) and 24 Th/s (1620 W)
- Lower weight compared to other models
- It surpasses the specifications of Antminer competitors, but it is similar in settings and operating principle
- High noise level of 72 Db, exceeding household standards
- The need for minimal technical knowledge to configure and run the miner