Price with power supply, without delivery, price with delivery should be specified with manager.
The next generation of Z-series by Bitmain. A previous version is Antminer Z9.
Antminer Z11 – a powerful miner for Zcash
Bitmain has released the Antminer Z11 model for mining the Zcash cryptocurrency (ZEC) with support for anonymous transactions, in the spring of 2019. The new equipment was three times more powerful than the first version of the Z9 of the same manufacturer by three times, in terms of hashrate power, although 10 months passed between their releases.
Perhaps such a significant increase in the speed of mining was due to a three-fold drop in the value of ZEC, despite the recovery of the exchange rate of most cryptocurrencies after the crypto winter of 2018. The reason for the decline was the bans in a number of states on exchange trading in anonymous cryptocurrencies.
In 2021, Z11 remains as before, a powerful miner mining cryptocurrencies with the Equihash algorithm. The closest competitor INNOSILICON A9 has a 2.5 times lower hashrate level.
Advantages of Antminer Z11
- High performance and no competitors
- Anonymity of the extracted cryptocurrency
- Moderate noise level of the equipment operation
- Ease of operation and equipment settings
- The possibility of mining other cryptocurrencies running on the Equihash algorithm
Disadvantages of Antminer Z11
- Problems when working with the power supply, it is better to use APW7
- Risks of regulation and prohibition of anonymous cryptocurrencies
- The risk of changing the Zcash mining algorithm on the part of cryptocurrency developers
FEATURES OF Antminer Z11
|Maximum dispersal||148 ksol/s|
|Release date||April 2019|
|Noise level||medium – 69 db|
Specifications of the Z11 ASIC miner from Bitmain:
Algorithm – Equihash
Hashrate – 135 k sol/s
Maximum acceleration up to 148 k sol/s
Power consumption – 1500 W
Release date – April 2019
The standard sizes of the installation are 134×242x302mm
The weight of the equipment is 5.5 kg
Noise level – 69db (not suitable for working in residential areas)
The size of ASIC chips is 12nm